Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Contraction Vs Baby Moving
Contraction Vs Baby Moving. Extreme movement and kicks in between contractions can be a sign that the baby is struggling somehow, such as a compressed umbilical cord. The reason why this came up is because i thought i was having bh, and it turned out i was actually having contractions.

I think all i’m feeling is the baby moving or kicking. Anyone else have a difficult time discerning contractions from movements? Not painful but oh so tight.
There Is No Pain Associated With It For Me Or Cramping.
Not painful but oh so tight. May 2009 birth club baby moving vs contraction or bh??? I’m 39 weeks and having many signs of early labour for the last few days.
If You Feel Tightness Everywhere, That Is A Contraction.
Each contraction's opening (dilating) your cervix and moving your baby down the birth canal so they can be born. Contractions help move a baby downward by tightening the top of the uterus and applying pressure on the cervix. Your abdomen will get really hard all around and you will have cramp like pain and if it's intense enough you will have trouble catching your breath.
They May Last About 40 To 50 Seconds;
I was cleaning the floors and bathtub today when i felt what i think was a contraction. Just wondering does a contraction feel like baby moving but with alot of pressure in your bum? (back pain, loss of mucus plug, cramping, etc.) however, often i can’t tell if i’m just feeling baby’s stretching and pushing against my cervix or if.
The Reason Why This Came Up Is Because I Thought I Was Having Bh, And It Turned Out I Was Actually Having Contractions.
I haven't really noticed since until about an hour ago. The baby starts moving in the womb by the 16th week of pregnancy. Can someone describe the difference between a braxton hicks contraction vs the baby moving or kicking?
I Only Notice The Hardness On Top, Not So Much On The Sides.
Keep me updated with new comments. It’s often the hardest and most difficult part of labor, the time when people say “i can’t do this!”. It wasn't painful, more like a feeling of tightening or fullness in my lower abdomen.
Comments
Post a Comment